I went yesterday to the doctor once again. I have now convinced everyone that I'm eating well because I was within 1 ounce of my birth weight and have averaged an ounce a day since I was 5 days old. I thought all my dirty diapers were proof enough, but you know mommy's - they are never satisfied until you get on a scale and prove it. I am now 21 inches long and my head is 14 inches around. Mommy says my thighs are getting chubby and cute. I am having fun figuring out my arms and hands and fingers. They move you know!
Also last Tuesday when I was about 10 days old daddy told mommy that I could roll from my back to my side. Mommy didn't believe daddy so I had to do it several times for her. Just wait until I can roll all the way over, she'll never believe it. I am working on it and so far I like pushing myself up when I'm on my belly.
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment