I'm named Estelle after a wonderful woman I was able to meet this past week. Our TaTa "tay-tay" or Aunt Estelle turned 90 on Saturday. She has been an awesome aunt to all of her nephews and nieces, taking care of everyone. She's lived with my great grandmother nearly all her life and even shared a room with Granna when she was growing up. We had a surprise party for her and I was held by a lot of people, especially by my cousin Judy and her daughters. Mommy has uploaded a picture of the 3 Estelles (mommy's middle name is Estelle too).
Other than the party, we visited our "Texas family" - the Hardmans. I got to meet my new cousin Foster. We played together a bit. He is sweet. I can't wait to see him again. I went to the beach too for the first time.
Oh and Pappaw was holding me Saturday morning on my 3 month birthday and I started holding a toy!!! And today I rolled from my back to my belly but no one saw it. Mommy laid me down on my back and then she played with Cooper. Mommy looked back at me to see me on my belly. I don't know when I'll do it again but it was interesting.

No comments:
Post a Comment