Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I'm This Big!

I went to my 4 month checkup a little while ago. The nurse measured my length and it was off of the growth chart. So the doctor remeasured me and got 1/4" less which placed me about 93-95% in length. I am officially 25 7/8" long. I'm 15 pounds 1 ounce which puts me at 80% on the growth chart. Mommy is wondering what I am on the new breastfed baby growth chart but she said she didn't have time to look it up right now. So the percentiles you see here are based on mostly formula fed babies. Oh and my head is about 55% percentile. At least my head isn't off of the chart! I wouldn't want anyone to think I have a big head.

Speaking of eating, the doctor told mommy that I can have rice cereal for the next month to learn how to eat. Then she suggested that I try veggies around 5 months and fruit after that. I'm excited because I keep eyeing what is on the dinner table and wondering why they aren't giving it to me!

I'm blogging today from my brand new Infant-to-Toddler Rocker that just came in the mail. Mommy spent the money that daddy's co-workers gave us the other day so items are rolling in. I hear there is a new stroller in the hallway that is the stylish color - Tangerine.

No comments: