Well I had to go to the doctor this morning and get myself checked out. I first had my finger pricked in the lab to test my blood. There were cool bloody Halloween decorations in the lab. I got a band aid on my finger and then went to the examination room. I promptly attempted to decorate that room just like the lab but this time with REAL blood. I got some on the walls and mommy freaked out. I am still attempting to bite off the second band aid as I type. I got weighed and tried to make sure my legs and feet didn't get measured because what girl really wants her whole body weighed? I turned out to be 17 pounds and 7 ounces which isn't too bad. I measured 27.5 inches long which is over the 95% line on the growth chart. I am trying my best to be a supermodel, so the length is a good thing. And my head is finally catching up with the rest of my body and the doctor said my brains were growing. I believe she's correct. I got a couple of shots and go back in 2 weeks and a month for more. Why do they like these shot things? Oh just got that band aid off.
On the food front, I was able to sample something described as a roll this past weekend. I quickly turned what they call a roll into something they call crumbs. I had a great time and am currently on a baby food strike. That mushy stuff is doing nothing for me anymore. I want the real stuff. I did enjoy the fresh pumpkin mommy cooked for me on Sunday.
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment