Friday, November 21, 2008
It Hurts
I have my first ear infection in my left ear and my right ear has a bunch of wax. Dr. Putnam just confirmed what mommy has been saying since I started crying at bedtime last night. I had some clear stuff come out of my ear, can't sleep, and am fussy. At least now mommy knows I haven't been faking the last few days of fussiness. Mommy is taking good care of me and keeping me in the sling. Now that I have some medication, I might finally get some good sleep for the first time since 8pm last night. Mommy's gonna have to hold me though. I might not even let her pack for our trip.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm so sorry you have an ear infection Trinity. The medicine will make you feel better in no time. Have a good trip!
Post a Comment