Monday, March 2, 2009

First Snow

I've been a bit fussy lately as I have 3 molars coming in at once. It hurts so bad but I'm trying to deal with it. So yesterday we stayed home from home since bubba had a fever on Friday and Saturday and I hadn't slept much the last several nights. Mommy was so glad we were home because at around 12:30 it started to snow. It snowed for about 6 hours! I was mesmerized by the snow falling and enjoyed going out in the snow for a bit. It was super cold though as we picked a time to go out in the heavy snowfall with wind. Mommy gave bubba and me a warm bath though and we were all good. (Notice the flying snowball in the picture.)

I went to the zoo for the first time the other day. I didn't have any kind of super exciting story to tell about it except that I have always enjoyed observing the behavior of animals. We had fun.

No comments: