Friday, April 3, 2009

These Legs Were Made for Walking


And that's just what I do! I can walk now. I've been walking really well for about two weeks now. The last couple of days I have really taken off and can walk much longer distances. I started taking my first steps a while back but learning to balance on these two legs has taken some time. I still crawl sometimes when I want to get somewhere fast, but I am definitely on the move. What I really enjoy doing is climbing. Mommy has found me 2/3 of the way up the stairs, on top of the train table, on the living rooms chairs, on the stool in the kitchen, and attempting much more (I actually crawled on top of the table at brother's school yesterday at a party - it isn't a party until someone gets on top of a table). I am just trying to make sure she pays attention to me. Seriously I love to climb - so watch out world, here I come!

By the way, everyone keeps telling me I'm about to have a birthday. I'm not sure what that means. I hear some cake, a party, and a trip to Disney World is coming up in a few days. But the best news I've heard so far is that my car seat will be turned around tomorrow!!! I am super excited.

No comments: