Monday, May 25, 2009

Gaining Control of the English Language

Well I have been able to sign "more," "all done," and "milk" for quite some time now. I thought I'd share a list of words that I can actually say. Here they are in no particular order "dada," "mama," "bubba," "hey," "bird," "kitty," "dog," and "ball." There are many more to come. I really enjoy expressing myself but get a little mad at times when mommy and daddy insist that I use words or sign to get what I want. In addition to English, I am working on that African language that uses the clicking sound. I particularly like to click when talking to our dog, Cinco.

We had a camp out this weekend. It was my first time sleeping in a tent. Since it was rainy we put the tent up inside the house. We've had campfires before but I enjoyed one on Friday again. This time I actually got some marshmallow and chocolate. Did you know that I absolutely go nuts for chocolate? Well I do!

No comments: