Thursday, July 16, 2009

15 Month Check Up

I was 23 lbs and 14 oz and 32.5 inches long yesterday at my 15 month check up. Ms Judy said I was absolutely perfect and mommy agreed with her. Mommy said that she didn't even have to think about any of the milestones on the development checklist, I passed them all. I am slowly saying more words but I am still signing. This morning I signed "Thank You" for the first time. I also noticed the dog on mommy's tag last night and had to tell everyone about it. In case you didn't know I'm a fool for kitty cats and doggies.

In other news, I got a new car seat. It is pink and gray with butterflies all over it. I have secret toy compartments and a cup holder. It is actually a girl version of Cooper's car seat. I am really a big girl now! I like it a lot and we're using it a lot. Last week we went to a lake with our friends and tomorrow we're heading down to the first of our 3 Florida trips in the next 6 weeks.

No comments: