Monday, December 7, 2009

Update on Me

Well Mommy has been a slacker posting about me lately, but we'll try to catch up. I was an angel for Halloween and was able to start back in Gymboree around the same time. I had a great Halloween and really enjoyed eating candy. Gymboree is so much fun! I start freaking out when we pull up to the place and have a lot of fun looking for Gymbo each class.




Mommy also started me back in MOPS so I am getting a lot more social interaction these days. I am having a little bit of trouble pushing and shoving but have been so much better lately.


The house is decorated for Christmas now and I love it! The tree smells so great and the lights are so pretty. Mommy taught me to say "Ho, Ho Ho" when someone asks what Santa says. I have have fun making people laugh with that. Bernard the Elf has been visiting us every night since last week. He does something crazy and I get so excited every morning to see what he does. I usually have to run in and wake mommy up to show her. I am also opening a My Little Pony advent calendar every morning. I love my little presents and have been going crazy over them.


I'm really starting to say a lot more words and am turning into a big girl very quickly. Mommy tells me to slow down, but I just gotta keep going!

No comments: