Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I'm 2!!!

Ask me how old I am and you will get an excited "2!!!" I got a new bed and decorations for my birthday. We went camping with Pappaw and Granna. And I had a playdate "milk" party with a couple of friends. It was a great birthday and I have been saying "happy" a lot lately. I blew out my candles perfectly and received some nice gifts including bedding, Barbies, dress-up clothes, a vacuum, and rain boots. I really enjoyed the camping trip. I went swinging a good bit and really enjoyed playing in the sand.

I had my two year old well check yesterday. I'm 36.5 inches tall, 100th percentile. 29 pounds, 2 ounces, 80th percentile. I had my left ear partially irrigated. Mommy has been asking for this for about 6 months and they finally agreed to do it yesterday. I of course didn't like it but have been able to hear so much better that I'm a chatterbox now. And mommy can understand me better! I have to have ear drops for a week and then go back for a recheck.

Mommy interviewed me and these are my answers!
Favorite food: puppy food (I know this is funny so I said it to be funny!)
Favorite color: pink
Favorite drink: puppy juice (Ha! Ha!) mommy says milk and then watered down juice
Favorite character: Elmo and "Mouse" (refers to either Mickey or Minnie)
Best friend: Cooper
Favorite person to call on phone: Tie between MeMe, Granna, Pappaw, Nanny, Papa, Aunt Amy, Aunt Jamie, Daddy, Grandma Speed, Mammaw - I guess I just like to talk on the phone
Favorite person to "fake" calling on the phone: Brennan and Pappaw
Favorite toy: Barbies
Favorite shoes: tie between my rainboots and "flops"
Favorite song: I'm a Barbie Girl

No comments: