Wednesday, May 28, 2008

How I'm Growing


Here's some things that I've been doing lately...

  • I have started to smile but I don't smile all the time. I am a happy baby but am only giving up the smile at certain times. I have finally smiled at mommy because she deserves it.
  • I am still exclusively breastfed. Mommy has been trying to give me some extra breast milk with a bottle. I was taking it but now I've wised up and am refusing anything but mommy.
  • I refuse to take a pacifier and I think mommy has gotten the point to stop buying different types to try. She says she just wanted something for me in the van.
  • And speaking of the van, I hate riding in vehicles. Being in a car seat in a car away from mommy is just not any fun at all. I don't understand why I have to be in that thing and I let mommy have it when I'm in there. Everyone is talking about a trip to Florida here soon and I haven't decided how I'm going to react yet.

No comments: