Friday, June 6, 2008

2 Month Checkup

I had my 2 month check up yesterday because I was 2 months old yesterday. The doctor took good care of me and addressed all kinds of issues mommy was concerned about. My weigh was 11 lbs 1 oz (60th percentile) and my length was 22.75 (70th percentile). My head circumference was 15 and something inches (50th percentile). I have a bit of cradle cap. The doctor told mommy to put some mineral oil on it and rub it lightly with a comb and then wash it out. Guess what? It worked! I no longer look like I had bad dandruff. So I guess I'll get a head rub before my bath now. I have perfect ear drums and the doctor said I was going to be so fair. I hear that fair skin is coming back too! I got some vaccinations too but mommy asked that I get them spread out, so I have to go back for more in a couple of weeks. The rest of the day yesterday was spent out and about. We went to a couple of different Targets, Babies R Us, Sams Club, and had dinner at Steak and Shake - well technically I had dinner in the mom's room at Babies R Us and in the van.

No comments: