


I had my 9 month checkup last week and Ms Judy said I was perfect in every way. Well I told her I agreed. I weighed in at 19 pounds, 15 ounces which is 80% and 29 inches which is 91%. I didn't have to be poked or anything so I was happy. I am crawling really well now. I can get where I need to go very quickly. I stood by myself for a few seconds last Friday. I am so excited to be so mobile!

2 comments:
Hi Trinity,
I wish I could have been there to see you stand for the first time. The next time I see you, you will be walking!
I am proud and pleased with my beautiful Grand-daughter
Love, Papaw
Trinity,
You'll have to show Brennan some of your new "tricks" soon! You're doing such a great job and growing up so fast.
Ms. Stephanie
Post a Comment