I think I can walk. I stand up all day long, many times by myself. I try to take a step and then I fall. Mommy does hold my hands and I walk though. I am so ready to be able to do everything that my big brother Cooper does. That crawling and being held all the time is for the birds now.
Today was my last day at Gymboree for a while. I really like going but we're taking a break for a bit. That's ok though because I just like spending time with mommy while Cooper is in school. I don't mind what we do.
Today was my last day at Gymboree for a while. I really like going but we're taking a break for a bit. That's ok though because I just like spending time with mommy while Cooper is in school. I don't mind what we do.

No comments:
Post a Comment