I was so excited during my first Christmas! I got to see many beautiful things like store displays and pretty wrapping paper. I wore several cute Christmas outfits and got my picture taken many times. I did spend way too much time in the car seat though. I screamed every time I saw that thing for weeks. I visited Santa Claus a few times and he must have thought I was a good girl because I got a dollhouse, a pet care house, and 3 Little Pigs story activity plus lots of cool stocking stuffers. Everyone seemed to give me a doll! My wardrobe was increased greatly with some super cute clothes too. I had a great first Christmas and I would probably say my favorite thing was that I learned to crawl December 13th and how to pull up December 26th. Well eating the wrapping paper was a lot of fun too.Tuesday, January 13, 2009
My First Christmas
I was so excited during my first Christmas! I got to see many beautiful things like store displays and pretty wrapping paper. I wore several cute Christmas outfits and got my picture taken many times. I did spend way too much time in the car seat though. I screamed every time I saw that thing for weeks. I visited Santa Claus a few times and he must have thought I was a good girl because I got a dollhouse, a pet care house, and 3 Little Pigs story activity plus lots of cool stocking stuffers. Everyone seemed to give me a doll! My wardrobe was increased greatly with some super cute clothes too. I had a great first Christmas and I would probably say my favorite thing was that I learned to crawl December 13th and how to pull up December 26th. Well eating the wrapping paper was a lot of fun too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment